Posted by : ina kawaii Rabu, 27 Juni 2012

I Love Allah..



Allah is everything
Allah is my savior
Allah is my strength
Allah number one in my life
and no one else can compete with You in my heart
without Allah i am nothing
for Allah i can do everything....
Allah my Lord, giver of blessings in my life
he was the creator of the universe, nothing worthy of worship except You
forgive your servant, so far i have been negligent and away from You
now i know it like to live in the light of Your love
so peaceful and serene in Your arms
if you all know the beauty of the service
cause of Your gift truly makes me cry
why ? because Allah is so amazing, is so awesome
You gave me all the best
You granted all my prayers
praises would not be sufficient reply to all Your gift
thank you Allah
 i am lucky to have You
lucky you are to be protected by Allah ..
just look into your heart, Allah is there for you 


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Ina Kawaii - Hentai Ouji - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -