Posted by : ina kawaii Selasa, 02 Juli 2013

  1. Adele - I Can't Make You Love Me
  2. Adele - Someone Like You
  3. Adele - Turning Table
  4. Adele - Hiding My Heart
  5. Adele - Don't You Remember
  6. Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
  7. Bruno Mars - Who Is
  8. Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon
  9. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
  10. Coldplay - Trouble
  11. Coldplay - Fix You
  12. Creed - My Sacrifice
  13. Creed - One Last Breath
  14. Creed - Higher
  15. Creed - With Arms Wide Open
  16. Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
  17. Saybia - The Second You Sleep
  18. Lara Fabian - Broken Vow
  19. Rain - Love Song (Piano Ins.) 
  20. Justin Bieber - That's Should Be Me
  21. Josh Groban - Broken Vow
  22. Josh Groban - To Where You Are
  23. Josh Groban - She's Out Of My Life
  24. Evanescence - My Immortal
  25. Evanescence - Angel Of Mine
  26. Michael Buble - Home
  27. Michael Buble - You and I
  28. Michael Buble - Lost
  29. Alter Bridge - Broken Wings
  30. Alter Bridge - Open Your Eyes
  31. Alter Bridge - In Loving Memory
  32. Alter Bridge - Watch Over You
  33. Alter Bridge - Wonderful Life
  34. Glee - Need You Now
  35. Mandy Moore - Only Hope
  36. Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
  37. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
  38. Celine Dion - All By My Self
  39. Celine Dion - I Surrender
  40. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
  41. Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts
  42. One Republic - Come Home
  43. One Republic - Unbroken
  44. One Republic - Apologize
  45. One Republic - With Or Without You
  46. Secondhand Serenade - A Twist in My Story
  47. Secondhand Serenade - Awake
  48. Secondhand Serenade - Half Alive
  49. Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
  50. Secondhand Serenade - Something More
  51. Secondhand Serenade - Broken
  52. Secondhand Serenade - Maybe
  53. Secondhand Serenade - End
  54. Secondhand Serenade - Last Time
  55. Secondhand Serenade - Stranger
  56. Secondhand Serenade - Goodbye
  57. Secondhand Serenade - Why
  58. Silver Chair - Miss You Love
  59. Silver Chair - Without You
  60. Soyu [sistar] - Should I Confess
  61. YUI - Please Stay With Me
  62. YUI - Understand
  63. YUI - Goodbye Days
  64. Your Tears or Blue Destiny (Ost. Tamra The Island)
  65. Vertical Horizon - Best Ever I Had
  66. Whitney Houston - I Look To You
  67. Simple Plan - Untitled
  68. Britney Spears - Everytime
  69. Leona Lewis - Run
  70. Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
  71. Avril Lavigne - I Will Be
  72. Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here
  73. Owl City - If My Heart Was A House
  74. Pink - Just Give Me A Reason
  75. Pink - Try
  76. Rihanna - Stay
  77. Demi Lovato - Skyscraper
  78. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
  79. Delta Goodrem - Not Me, Not I
  80. Carrie Underwood - Just A dream
  81. Christina Aguilera - Hurt
  82. Christina Aguilera - You Lost Me
  83. Alicia Keys -  Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
  84. Alicia Keys -  No One
  85. Beyonce - Listen
  86. 3 Doors Down- Here Without You
  87. David Archuleta - Notice Me
  88. David Archuleta - A Little Too Not Over You
  89. Taylor Swift - Last Kiss
  90. Taylor Swift - Innocent
  91. Taylor Swift - Sad Beautiful Tragic
  92. Enrique Iglesias - Why Not Me
  93. Radiohead - Creep
  94. The Pretenders  - I'll Stand By You
  95. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
  96. Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes
  97. Sarah Mclachan - Angel
  98. Guy Sebastian – Angels Brought Me Here
  99. Faber Drive - You And I Tonight
  100. Ailee - Heaven

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

- Copyright © Ina Kawaii - Hentai Ouji - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -