Posted by : ina kawaii Jumat, 18 Januari 2013


Lord, i pray for a man that will be a part of my life
a man that really loves You more than everything
a man that lives not for himself but for You
he must know for whom and what he lives, so his life's isn't useless
someone that has a wise heart not only a smart brain
a man that not only adores me, but can warn me when i'm wrong
a man that really sincere love me
a man that can be my best friend
a man that makes me feel like a woman when i'm beside him
i don't ask for a perfect man but i ask for an imperfect man
a man that needs my support, my love, my prayer for his life
give me Your hands so i always be able to pray for him
give me Your eyes, so i can see good things in him and not the bad one
give me Your mouth that is filled with your words of wisdom so i can support him,
and i want that finally both of us can say 
"How Great Thou Art"
-aminn-

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Ina Kawaii - Hentai Ouji - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -